Subject: RE: [Leica] London travel report and famous negatives
From: "Dennis Warters" <dbsvideo@gci-net.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:33:07 -0700

They are located at the University of Arizona in Tucson in the Center for
creative Photography. Right next door to the building I'm sitting in!!! They
do indeed have the Adams collection as well as many others.  The even have
most of Lagar's books in the library there!!  I think it is possible to view
the prints by app. check out this web site. -Dennis
http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/branches/ccp/ccphome.html