Subject: Re: [Leica] spouses
From: "ross mcleish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:00:31 +1000

Tina Manley wrote:

> My spouse of 32 years snores enough to rattle the windows.  When I am away
> from him I have trouble sleeping.  It's too quiet!  Besides the snuggling
> is worth any amount of noise he could make.  He will occasionally ask me,
> "So, how many Leicas do you have now?"  He always points out any Leica
> equipment for sale that I might be interested in and says, "Why don't you
> buy that.  You may need it someday."  Here's hoping you find a snuggler
who
> likes snoring and Leicas!!

Tina,
My partner snores almost as much as yours I think, and you're correct -- the
snuggles make it all worthwhile(!).............but I still have a problem re
my constant purchasing of extra camera equipment (even though it's Leica).
Q: How do I convince him support my 'habit'?
( I suspect a large number on the LUG will appreciate any
suggestions/assistance!! )
Thanks in advance
Ross