Subject: Re : Re: [Leica] Re: spouses
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:21:11 EDT

Why the hell do you put wine in the damn fridge   ????
It 'll probably be better out of it : in your stomac !   Just kidding .

Personnally I've got caméras everywhere in the house . I've got a wife and 3
young daughters and everyone has a camera and is asking for more !
My 7 years and 11 years daughters go to a photo class every week .
Now the 11 years Shirley is looking closer and closer at my M4 and M6...
I think she'll be ready to get her first M Leica in a couple years .
We are ar the point to enlarge our own B&W pics at home . This is really a
magical moment for kids .

On the other hand , the family is involved in DRAG RACING .  M cameras are
great to shot the exact moment when the drag car leaves the starting line .
I remember the fist time we bought a dishwashing machine , I had the very
nice idea to try it fist with 2 aluminum valve covers from a Chevy V8 ,
resulting with completely anodised inside of the machine ....
See ya all .
                                         Jo Goodtimes