Subject: Re: [Leica] first shots
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:08:47 -0500

At 01:19 AM 4/13/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Finally, I can watch the result of my first rolls took with my m6.
>I guess pics are quite sharp. But though the weather liked very good (a
>wonderful blue sky), on the shots, the sky is quite white or grayish.

Simon,

What are  you looking at? 11x14 custom prints? Slides? 1-hour-photo prints?
The former might tell you something about the camera. The second will for
sure, the latter will tell you nothing about the camera, but lots,
possibly, about the printer.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch