Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 with Metz 40-MZ3i question
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:00:29 -0500

At 08:56 PM 4/12/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I DID set the R8 to second curtain synch (but not the
>flash) and this had no effect.  In aperture priority mode, the R8 is still
>locked at 1/250th.  What am I missing here?

That's strange. It supposed to let the shutter speed go where it wants if
the camera (yes, I said flash - sorry). Leica needs to clarify their book.
I use flash so little, I have yet to try this. I normally shoot in manual
when I use flash.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch