Subject: [Leica] R8 with Metz 40-MZ3i question
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:56:38 +0000

Then Eric Welch wrote:

>Set the flash for second curtain flash sync., and your wish will come true.

Eric,

I'm confused.  You're saying to "set the flash" (40MZ-3i in my case) to
second curtain synch.  Did you mean to say that I should set the R8 to
second curtain synch?  I DID set the R8 to second curtain synch (but not the
flash) and this had no effect.  In aperture priority mode, the R8 is still
locked at 1/250th.  What am I missing here?

John