Subject: Re: [Leica] Binoculars, Old and New
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:08:10 -0400

Robert

If you like Fuzzinon, so be it:  it's a big world, with a lot of space for
differing likes and dislikes.

You won't see the top-of-the-line Pentax stuff in Halifax, as it's not
exported.  There is a fellow in Japan who advertises from time to time in
S&T and claims to be able to get it for you, but I've never patronized him.
 Two or three times, I've met folks who had lived in Japan and had bought
some of the better Pentax stuff over there and, yes, it IS competitive with
Zeiss and Leica.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!