Subject: Re: [Leica] Binoculars, Old and New
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:11:01 -0400

At 06:18 PM 4/11/99 EDT, Bob Figlio wrote:
>Perhaps what you used was out of adjustment or faulty in some way.

Then Fujinon has been taking quality control lessons at Solms:  I've had
the opportunity to use more than a dozen pairs of Fujinon glasses in both
daylight and night conditions over the past five or seven years.  They're
okay, again, but overpriced for what you get.  They might well be better
than Steiner:  I don't really have enough experience with Steiner to
comment, beyond pointing out that Steiner keeps coming up quite high
whenever NATO evaluates binoculars.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!