Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: now R-bodies talk
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:31:31 -0400

SHOOT! With all this traffic about how good the R-7 is almost makes me wish
I hadn't sold mine!
My only complaint was that the viewfinder and all the little flashing lights
were so darn hard to see; I wear glasses, and it was a real bother. If Leica
could come up with a viewfinder like the Nikon F3HP, I would jump on it like
a duck on a Junebug, but until then I'll stick with the good ole SL!
If you don't wear glasses, the R-7 is a really sweet camera, though, and
solid as a rock.
Dan