Subject: Re: [Leica] flash
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 08:15:06 -0200

At 10:35 PM 10/04/99 -0700, you wrote:
>The gas/flash concern kinda makes a little sense to me. I knew of
>someone who was photographing someone's prize fish in his tank and when
>he took his first picture there was a zap and the fish floated to the
>surface belly-first. The photographer had dipped the head of the
>off-camera flash into the water in the top of the tank (he was shooting
>from the front, so didn't see what he was doing) and when he discharged
>the flash, well, it was Ted Bundy time. True story. Bad way to start off
>an assignment though. Makes me wonder what they did with the story afterward.

        HAH!  Without an autopsy, one can't bee one hundered percent certain
but I woulds lay odds the poor fish had a heart attack.   GREAT STORY!

Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@picturedesk.org
St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
- --------------------- PictureDesk International -------------------
Available at PRESSLINK ONLINE           http://www.presslink.com