Subject: Re: [Leica] Howto keep a lens cap on?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:06:18 -0400

At 07:24 PM 4/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I only use lens caps when the lenses are in storage, never when I am
>actually using them.  I leave the caps at home.
>
>Dan C.

Me too!  If you get used to dropping them in your bag (bag with a narrow
and wide pocket like the Billingham or a diaper bag :-) , you can just drop
them lens side up vertically into the bag and you don't need a lens cap or
filter.   Give the lenses a gentle blow and wipe with your underwear or
whatever and they're ready to use.  I lost more lens caps than I want to
remember before I finally figured out that you don't really need them.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/