Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Photo 750 coming
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:28:55 +0800

I purchased one last week here in Singapore for US$270.  I have not used
the 700 or EX.  According to my dealer, the printing speed has increased
significantly.  It is also much stable.  USB is supported(need to install
Windows 98).  Also, over here, costs of the papers and ink has gone down
quite a bit compared to HP.  In terms of the printout with photo paper, it
is way ahead of the competitors - the dusts is getting very very hard to
see!!!

BTW, does anyone knows where I can purchase ILFORD photo inkjet paper?

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore