Subject: [Leica] FS : SBLOO 35mm Chrome Viewfinder / Chrome MR4
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:54:59 +0800

Dear LUGGERs,

SBLOO Chrome Metal finder -  There is a very small nick on one side and a
few marks over the body.  The front lens element has the typical light
marks but the rear elements/framelines are perfect.  It has just been
cleaned recently so the image is very bright and dustfree.  I would rate
this conservatively at EX/EX+ per LHSA guidelines.

Chrome MR4 - There are marks throughout the body due to usage but it is not
ugly as I take of my equipment well.  The meter is accurate.  Just been
CLAed.  Rated at EX/EX+.

Please send your best offer to me privately at yzlee@cyberway.com.sg.  I
would consider any reasonable offer for LUGGERs.

Cheers,
Lee