Subject: Re: [Leica] Cops run amok
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 13:54:07 -0700

I read that if you ask the average good lawyer a copywrite law question
they will nine out of then times give you a very wrong answer. You need
a copywrite lawyer to week out the incomprehensible unlogical and often
unfair maze to explain it to the Judge and see if he/she cares. This
might help explain why we have guys who are reasonably legally
knowledgeable arguing over our amendment rights.
Mark Rabiner