Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Films Kodachrome
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 13:30:30 -0700

"Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Your comments about the benefits of E-6 are sound reasoning why E-6 is the
> prefered process these days.  There are very few people using Kodachrome
> professionally these days (Now I am not saying none, I said few before the
> torches charge).
>
> Peter K

Peter I'm surprized your not a Kodachrome guy being a vacuum tube guy
and so on liftstylewise!?
Kodachrome has resonance, Kodachrome has grit, Kodachrome may not be
exactly the film of the present, but it will be interesting when this
film of the past becomes the film of the future. I have faith in it!
Kodachrome will return.
Mark Rabiner