Subject: Re: [Leica] Why Read "Shutterbug," Anyway?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:50:11 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Have you noticed that at least half the list posts are about
other posters' off topic posts?  :) :)
Aren't these posts equally off topic? :) :) :)
Maybe we need a new reflector, for each existing reflector....or a news group,
maybe "alt.leica.offtopic.bitchandmoan" or something like that.....

Sure wish I had something to sell so I could post a pre-friday FS post and
change the subject again!! :) :) :)

Back on topic (?)....funny how one day we hear about how nuts I am with
my "political" posts, and a couple days later they're talking about
sherriffs and photographers' rights.....when the infringement on our
freedoms affects "them".....well, folks, the great big "them" is coming
to your house next!!!.....paranoia?  not hardly, just follow the news.....
Next, it'll be the 'twinkie' tax....they're already talking about that one...
then the 'mountain-bike-danger-tax-" or whatever....yeah, you're damn right
I'm ranting again....can't remember who that idiot was that I disturbed
the last time, but here we go again...:) ;) :)

I hope that those of you who think I'm nuts have YOUR rights trampled
the next time YOU go out...when it happens to you, it won't be so funny...professionals
excluded, of course, they gotta eat, of course, I'd never wish photographic
hardship on them...

Back to my prozac and JD now,
Walt