Subject: RE: [Leica] Astia vs. Provia
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:01:56 -0700

The only way you can really determine if the film is for yoiu or not is to
try it.  I find Astia particularly good. My favorite though remains E100SW,
although the new E100VS is great, especially compared to Velvia.  Its
slightly less contrasty, the blue skies don't get overdone, and it is a real
100 film versus Velvia which is really somewhere between a ISO 32 and 40.

Peter K