Subject: Re: [Leica] 180 APO?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:46:38 EDT

Thanks so much for the clarification!  I have used the f/3.4 180mm APO a
number of years ago but have not done a side-by-side comparison with the
f/2.8 180 mm APO and have not seen any test numbers for the two APO lenses.

The Tech Pan is an interesting film and I have done a lot of testing with it,
both using it to test lenses as well running developer tests of the film
itself.

I use it in both in 35mm and 120 to test the Leica versus the Hasselblad
lenses.  Kinda hard to distinguish between the 16" X 20" prints from both
systems when using Tech Pan.  Also found that 35 mm and 120 are one and the
same film and respond the same to development and developers.

Thanks again for the info.

Donjr43198@aol.com