Subject: [Leica] leica meter
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:49:35 -0300

Dear Luggers,
    I bought a MR meter in an "as it was" condition. The point is that it
doesn't work at all. Although I promised to give it to my girl friend as a
present if I couldn't fix it, I would like to know if you know a place where
it could be probably repaired. (the reason why I like it is because the
external parts are in a LN condition and because it will help to hide the
scratches my M-boby has in its upper part)

Leically
Carlos