Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Getting Close and Discreet
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:38:56 EDT

<< I'm sure that our 'legal-eagles' (25% of the list?) will "straighten
 me out" >>

Walt, I don't think that is possible.  Your comments demonstrate a
fundamental lack of understanding of personal rights.  While a photographer
has rights, people also have rights of privacy.  It is particularly curious
that a person bothered by government intrusion in the privacy of lives of
individuals would not also understand the issue of intrusion of photographers
into the private lives of individuals.

Tom Shea