Subject: Re: [Leica] how to be distreet?
From: Stan and Mary Kephart <KEPHARTOL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 99 19:23:50 -0500

>>How can I hide it properly
>>and protect M6 when travelling? How do u all keep ur M gear with u
>>while u travel around and managed to pull out M* out to shoot?

I tend to "wear" the camera.  I fully extend the strap and put it on
facing in rather than out.  The extra length on the
strap makes it easy to turn around and shoot.  Also I wear it over one
shoulder and under a vest or jacket.  I try to have my clothing
approximate the color (black or gray if I'm using chrome).  That way the
camera is the lease conspicuous.  But most of all, I find that if I feel
comfortable with what I'm doing, some folks don't even notice, even if
I'm in plain sight!

MK