Subject: [Leica] For trade: 35 Summicron Asph
From: debugger <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:55:16 -0800

I have a black 35 Summicron Asph that I would like to trade for a
non-asph 35 Summicron (version before asph) plus some cash.  Glass and
operation must be perfect, letters must be very readable, otherwise
cosmetics not important.  The condition of my asph is mint/mint-, glass
and operation perfect.  I bought it new on May 1998.  I still have the
box, hood, case and passport to May 2001.

If you are interested in trading, please describe the condition of your
non-asph Summicron and how much cash you offer to add to the trade.

Thanks.
Ben