Subject: Re: [Leica] <OFF TOPIC>Scanner/SCSI help request
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:38:13 +1000

I had some significant problems getting my computer to recognise the
scanner - PC with Nikon L20.

Strangely, the problem was resolved by swapping the port on the scanner the
SCSI lead was connnected to.

The nikontechusa page had a whole series of suggestions on this sort of
problem - you might find it a bit of a guide.  See
http://www.nikontechusa.com/

Some suggestions will probably apply to your Polaroid scanner.

Regards
Gareth Jolly