Subject: Re: [Leica] Do you like your M6 TTL?
From: Edward Kowaleski <edwardkg@umd.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:33:20 -0500 (EST)

> clip
> >
> Is there a LUGger who is more pleased with his M6 TTL ?
>
> Lucien

I am!  After about forty rolls of film which included about fifty shots of
quick moving rambunction young grandchildren.  The shots taken with the
SF 20 strobe were quite good. The strobe was used mostly with a Nikon
Sc17 cord. (I also have the Metz 40MZ 3i but that is too heavy to be
mounted on the camera and if it is used off camera with the SC17 cord,
things start getting difficult to balance and the kids are moving too
fast.)  I feel secure in the exposures I'm taking when I use the TTL
feature.  I'd like to have the sync at about 1/250 but I can live with the
current state of things until Solms figures that one out.

Ed Kowaleski