Subject: Re: [Leica] which SLR for me?--was which M for me?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:14:46 -0400

Mary:

The R7 and 60mm Macro are the best of the Leica R breed.  The R7 is utterly
reliable and fairly full featured.  I had three of them and never had any
problems.  I now have an R6 to use with my old R7 motor drive, and an R8.
The R8 is a pretty fantastic camera too, but lacks the motor drive still.
The 60mm macro is an awesome lens that can also serve as a standard lens if
F 1.8 is fast enough for you.  You will have no complaints with this combo.
 Be warned though, you will be tempted to get more R series lenses.

Regards,

Robert