Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Autofocus & Leica
From: Stan and Mary Kephart <KEPHARTOL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 99 21:51:47 -0500

>I agree.  I can load an M2 much faster than my new M6.  I am beginning
>to wonder if I can convert the M6 from "fast" load to M2 FAST load.

Hi Donal,

It takes some practice to load the M6 quickly, but it can be done.  After
two years, I think I can load mine in the dark.  One way to make sure the
film is advancing is to use your index finger to feel that the sprockets
are on the reel.  This method is foolproof.  Also, check to see that the
rewind wheel is moving as you advance the film.

Enjoy your new M6,

MK