Subject: Re: [Leica] which M for me?
From: "jahudson" <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:12:19 -0800

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Klingaman <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 10:42 AM

> Be careful.  Don Chatterton(on the web) also seems to have reasonable M
> prices, and some members of this list will also be able to refer you to
> some really great, honest dealers.  Be patient, consider shopping for
> your M camera like searching for a spouse.  You will grow deeply fond of
> it quickly.  Have fun, and ENJOY whatever you decide to purchase.

.......I saw a single wind M3 1xxxxxx in a shop window in 1965 and bought it
right there and then. Likewise with an M5 in 1986. The wife....well she took
longer ....... very first meeting to engagement in just six weeks and the
last 27 years is history! BTW all three bodies [and lenses] are in great
shape :-))

!