Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: LEICAFLEX SL 2 FOR SALE
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:05:09 -0800

Bryan Caldwell wrote:

> What makes this a "rogue" posting? We discussed this at length some time
snip

> > >Then why did you post it today?
> >
> > Roger.....enough already.
snip

Is this what Anarchy is like?
There is no rules or rulers or whatever rules there are are not enforced
or adhered to?
If people are getting results from having their postings stand out
during the week they will continue to do so as nobody runs this joint apparently.
If they don't they won't.
They wont be getting any results from me.
Mark Rabiner