Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica & Contax test
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:40:01 +0200

"Aubin, Norman C" wrote:

> In very many ways the HD is like a Leica M; its antiquated, its
> 'retro', it's as simple and as reliable as a stone hammer.

Yeah, right.  OK, I don't own a Harley, but I've spoken to enough people
who do, and if there is ANYTHING they all agree upon, it is that the
Harley factory couldn't SPELL "reliable".  Their basic message is that
it needs constant tinkering, adjustment, fiddling, repair, and other
activities that are awfully uncomfortable along a motorway in the
pouring rain.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------