Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:51:16 -0800

Eric,

With all due respect, that's nonsense.....
You can only appreciate something that you have used.  Everyone has
preferences.  I prefer Internet Explorer to Netscape, an EOS to a Nikon F,
an M to an R, but I base this on acutally using them.  You can't judge
something you have not used.  Kind of like saying "I have never been to a
restaurant but know I wouldn't like it."  Can't tell if you've never eaten
there!

Peter K