Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux info requested
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:07:21 EST

The concept of having a built in hood is good.  My current version of the
Noctilux had the built in hood when I purchased it.  However, I found the hood
to be so poorly and cheaply constructed that I removed it.

Tom Shea

<< but i must agree with Harrison that it's nice to have the built-in
 hood on the lens.  i'm sure it's just my imagination, but his lens actually
 feels a tad "smaller" than mine.  again, that impression may be due to the
 built-in hood. >>