Subject: Re: [Leica] New Non-Studio
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:01:28 -0300

At 04:13 PM 26/03/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, I've been a bit punchy the last couple of months culminating with
>a move out of studio I have been in for five years.  A beautiful space
>inhabited by several personalities, one of which was so arrogant and
>domineering and anal as to leave me permanently disgruntled and
>lugubrious.

        I find it's much harder to handle when the personalities outnumber
the actual number of people in the room :^)

        Congratulations on the move to civility, Donal. I, on the other
hand, am BUILDING a studio....any excuse to get out of the house these days.
  At least it will only be inhabited by two personalities...BOTH MINE!

regards,

Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@picturedesk.org
St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
"The early bird gets the CODFISH!"