Subject: Re: [Leica] leica in toronto?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:12:52 -0300

At 08:38 PM 25/03/99 -0800, you wrote:

>>Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@picturedesk.org
>>St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
>>"The early bird gets the CODFISH!"
>

>I think our federal minister of fisheries will come down pretty hard on
>that bird. ;-)

        Well, according a "MARINE" Biologist at the U of Guelph! (an
agricultural college in a farming center in Ontario for those who don't know
Canada). The only salt in the air is at McDonald's

        "Codfish are being destroyed by seagulls, not seals."

Two thoughts on this:
1/ Now I know why he is working at an agricultural college.
2/ In 39 years of living in coastal communities I have never seen a seagull
with scuba gear hunting codfish underwater.

Leica?  did someone say, "WHERE'S THE LEICA?"

       Last saturday's (20MAR99) copy of the Globe & Mail (Toronto)
newspaper ran my photo of a seal being photographed by journalists on the
icefloes off the coast of Labrador.  M6 with 35/2!

- --------------------- PictureDesk International -------------------
Available at PRESSLINK ONLINE           http://www.presslink.com