Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: Frankster <biker@ionet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:28:40 -0600

Patrick:

I'd like to buy one of the "soft releases" from you. If you would mail
me the release, I'll write a check and send it to you when it arrives.
I'd like a black one if available for my M-6.

Frank Becsi
2936 East 102nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74137

P.S. Is it possible to get it to me before next Friday? I'm leaving for
vacation and won't be back for two weeks. I'd like to use the release
during my vacation.