Subject: [Leica] RE: learn to post your message
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:37:27 -700

On 26 Mar 99, Alan Ball wrote, at least in part:

> Roger,
> It is precisely because this type of mailing list does not automatically
> thread conversations that it is useful that individual posters help other
> readers follow the conversation.

<snip>

It matters little, Alan. The thing that is obvious is that Leica-
Users List subscribers will do what they please regardless. (Ah,
but today *is* Friday and it's legal, if inconvenient.)

> I do not consider the list 'owes' me anything BTW.

Perhaps I misinterpreted. Keep in mind that there are now
archives available that are easily searched, albeit a chore for the
inattentive or 'reader come lately'.

I'll read whatever follows on this thread, but will not further
participate. It's getting a bit far afield, and I am largely to blame.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

      Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.