Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone System
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:23:49 -0500

 Gib-
You are right! About 150 years ago when I was learning photography, I read
both books and really didn't remember if they said who invented the Zone
system! I was just glad I didn't hafta coat glass plates with colloidion,
and dip them in silver nitrate solutions!!!
You are right on about the reduction of variables making life easier;
anytime I test one lens or camera against another, it helps to do every
thing exactly the same for each. ( which reminds me- I'm getting ready to
test about 6 or 7 LTM 50mm or 5cm lenses...)
Dan