Subject: Re: [Leica] London trip recommendation
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:33:40 +0100

Xavier,

Hatchard's Bookshop (between Hyde Park Corner and Picadilly, I forgot the
address) has a nice photo section. But by far the biggest selection of
photo books I have ever seen, anywhere, is in the bookshop of the
National Portrait Gallery near Trafalgar Square. One tip if you value
your wallet/credit card: get there no more than 30 minutes before closing
time (6 p.m.), otherwise you will go crazy and buy hundreds of pounds
worth of books. Trust me, I know ;-)

Nathan

Xavier Planellas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll be in London next week.
>
> I want to know which are the most interesting photo bookshops in
> London. I also want if anyone can recommend me any interest
> place to visit near London. I've been several times in typical cities
> like Oxford and Cambridge, but I'm interested in visit other places
> an take photographs with my Leica R7 and Rollei 35.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xavier Planellas
> Barcelona(Spain)
>
> Thanks,