Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] Leica & Contax Lens Comparison
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:36:58 -0800

Right-on Tom,
We choose different cameras for different reasons.
I own, use and enjoy all the cameras I have for the pleasure they give me. I
bought a Tri-Elmar recently in spite of the fact that it is not
"outstanding". I bought it because I did not have one. I bought it because I
will enjoy using it.
Joseph Codispoti