Subject: SV: [Leica] Leica & Contax Lens Comparison
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:02:47 +0100

Martin, remember that some of us have been photographing for 30+ years, and
we like to hold on to the gear we like, as well as we are curious about the
latest developements in lens design. The good thing with Leica (and brand N,
among others), is that we can use the old lenses on any new body. I have
happily donated some of my old gear to my daughter, now attending a
photography school, and she is very happy to get quality gear for free.
When I am too old to take pictures, she will get the lot, except for a M6
with Summicron 50, that I will play with in my wheel chair!

Cheers!
Hans