Subject: [Leica] Calling Martin Howard
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:35:37 +0100

Please accept my apologies for intruding on the LUG with this private
message.

Martin, can you contact me at hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se or voice at
0320-31439.
Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson have just called me. They arrived in Sweden
last night, and we were thinking of arranging a Swedish 'mini-LUG' meeting
on Saturday. Tom will probably come to me on Saturday and spend the night
here before going home on Sunday. Lots of nice stories from Italy and their
visit to Solms!

And Ernesto/Guido, if you read this: I will go to the Barabata festival in
Marta on May 14 to do some photography. We come to Rome on May 12 and leave
on May 17, and we will spend some time in Rome. Maybe we could meet? The
Barabata seems to be a great opportunity to get some interesting pictures.

Regards Hans Pahlen