Subject: [Leica] Leica CL & IR Film
From: Richard Ogden <rjo@provider.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:35:43 +0000

future, but there do not appear to be IR focusing marks on either the 4cm
Summicron-C or 9cm Elmar-C, nor can I find any relevant information in
the camera handbook. I know from using this film in my Nikon that
although not a true IR film, SFX needs IR focusing correction when used
with the Ilford SFX filter.</div>
scale marks might be the most appropriate to use as an IR index for the
two lenses. I could run further tests, but having used one of these quite
expensive films working out exposure correction (bracket +4 &amp; +5
stops over unfiltered meter reading with SFX gel filter) I'm not inclined
to sacrifice another unless I have to!</div>
<BR>

</b>Preston, Lancashire, UK<br>
Richard_Ogden@bigfoot.com<br>