Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux, Rapid winder and Basketball
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:07:02 EST

In a message dated 3/20/99 11:05:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robsteve@istar.ca writes:

> The picture is at the bottom of my Noctilux page.  It is a full frame image
>  and if you look, you can see the vignetting in the corners.  As said
>  before, this vignetting usaully is not a problem pictorially in the average
>  Noctilux picture.  When I get some time Monday, I will scan and post some
>  more images.

Robert...

You know, with all the talk about how the Noct fares poorly in corners and
against the Summicron and Summilux, I'm hard pressed to see it in your shot as
anything I would find objectionable.  My experience with older C***n, N***n
and P****x glass just doesn't hold a candle to the Noct.

/Mitch