Subject: [Leica] A query for Mr. Brick ...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:58:39 -0500

Jim;

Congratulations on your commission:

> PS... I've been commissioned to provide six 30x40 Cibachromes >plus six to
ten 16x20 and 20x24 Ciba's for office and conference >room decor ...

Are these large prints to be made from your Leica or 4x5 originals? If from
35mm, might you share some of the "who" and "how"? I'd be very interested in
hearing some of the technical details from shutter click to final print!

Dave F.