Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Photomicrography Set
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:59:26 -0800 (PST)

For sale:

A complete photomicrography setup for the Leica thread mount camera or
Leica M camera.  The photomic setup includes a MIKAS, GIIEF, GIIMW,
PEZEN 10x periplantic
eyepiece, and the complete set of cable releases (as shown at the top
of page 67 in the Laney little green book "Leica Accessory Guide 2nd
edition") all contained in its original Leitz fitted wooden box.  The
MIKAS, GIIEF, & GIIMW are marked, "U. of Idaho Biological Sciences"
and "Leitz Wetzlar" all in the same type block letter that appear to
have been done for U of I by the factory, which indicates the set may
have been a direct order from the factory placed by U of I.  Condition
of everything is mint-/ex++ indicating it was used very little by the
U of I. Asking $350 for the complete setup plus shipping.  Offers
considered.

e-mail to drbledsoe@yahoo.com