Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder + Super-wide lens
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:37:27 EST

In a message dated 3/18/99 3:01:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yaojkfdr@netvigator.com writes:

<< I have the Hologon for my G2. >>
If you need 15mm. the best deal out there is the Pentax SMC 15mm in a screw
mount. It is a very high performance lens. I have a Pentx ESII body with that
lens on it as my superwide "kit." I don't know about the Hologon, but the
Pentax 15 is a very good lens, much better than many of the Pentax lenses I
have owned. It was not cheap when it first came out about 20 years ago, I
guess.
Bob Figlio