Subject: Re: [Leica] Our existential pleasures
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:09:59 EST

March 17, 1999:

Hello Friends:

I will be out of town  (off-LUG) for the next five days.

Meanwhile, my thanks to all of you who have communicated opinions on-LUG, and
especially those who have done so privately, off-LUG, ....asking questions and
expressing sincere interest in my work in the admittedly controversial field
of value science and its connection with art and photography.

Best of Value Vision, Best of Light

Leon
LP6@aol.com