Subject: [Leica] [Lieca] Off subject - email problems - help please!
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:14:12 EST

I have had to sign off from the digest under my old email address and
resubscribe through my AOL account.   (Please note that my new address is
gwpics@aol.com)

The problem is that I have been unable to load email or newsgroups since about
midnight last Monday (8th).   I went away on this date and when I left all was
well, but I am back now and have this problem.   It appears that one
particular email is causing the problem and will not download using Internet
Explorer - and I cannot get past this.

I would be delighted if someone could throw some light on this and/or email me
privately on this address with suggestions.

Meanwhile I am delighted to say that I appear to be back with you lot  -
despite all the foibles etc. I would miss LUG tremendously.

Gerry