Subject: RE: [Leica] Help evaluating a 135/2.8
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:25:07 -0000

George,

Here's an extra tip, series 7(VII) filters can be even harder to find than
48mm filters (and even they are pretty difficult to find!) BUT they fit.
You usually need to fut the filter thread pointing outwards (away from the
lens) but these can often be found sold off cheap as they are not a
common/desired size.
Leitz made them and it was a favourite Canon size too, other manufacturers
as well, B+W still...

Jem