Subject: RE: [Leica] photgraphy
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:16:23 -0000

I remember this excercise too!

We had Ilford Brownies loaded with 127 film and I took a cracking shot of a
fire engine lurching round a corner, if I'd had a Leica with me then by the
time I'd set the focus, checked the exposure, the thing would have gone.
Sometimes it pays to simplify...

And yes, now I know I should always carry my camera set to the ambient light
conditions and wound on, with the lens set at the hyperfocal distance...
but then I didn't.

Jem