Subject: RE: [Leica] Our existential pleasures
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:12:36 -0000

Which reminds me of a cellist who played for the BBC Philharmonic orchestra
and had the most attrocious little stereo system, she hardly ever used it,
and most likely, her mind was capable of reproducing something far more
acceptable, just as the professors would.

I'm sure that for those who are intimitely familar with live music then the
realisation is that realistic reproduction is almost an impossible dream...
For those of us who appreciate it every so often we can live with the poor
approximation in our living rooms.

Jem